I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Isla Mujeres - So far our favourite spot in Mexico!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
http://www.isla-mujeres.net/history.htm
Customize a slideshow design

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sandra these are gorgeous!!!! I think I could get used to a life there. :) I loved your pictures of all the colors and those old wooden boats are so perfect!! Sol would be my favorite!! I tried in Mexico when we were there and it was so good. :)
    Thank you again for sharing these, I am off to look at your previous post now. :)
    Love to you!
    XO

    ReplyDelete