I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Frugal Frenchie's Friday Finds - Week 8

Hey There! It's  been a while! I've missed Fugal Friday Finds. Today was such a gorgeous day! My friend Karen and I went on our search for finds at our local thrift stores, I didn't find much....Here's what I brought home:

 What did you find mummy?

 This cute canvas bag for $3
 These bamboo corn skewers, two packages, for $1 each...in retro looking boxes....

 A pretty little egg dish...

 A tiny blue glass ring dish for 50 cents
 I collect little boxes, usually they are wood, or glass, this one is plexi-glass, great to put shells in, for 50cents,
 This cupid plaque for the garden, it's very heavy, for $4
 and last but not least, a shell shaped dish for 75 cents.
They're good little finds, but alas, nothing that needs a makeover! I'm always disappointed when I don't find something that needs some love......oh, well, next time!

Until then, thanks for following!
XX
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hi hunny!! I love your treasures that you found and so glad that you and Karen had a chance to go out shopping! :) Your little sweetie is so cute in that first picture. :)
    I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!!!
    Love ya!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete