I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Frugal Frenchie's Friday Finds

It's Frugal Frenchie's Friday Finds again!!!

Today's Thrift store finds:


A very cute little leather bag for $3.50...


A nice woven table runner for $2.50...

A nice old fashioned glass jug for $2.00...

four little glasses to drink the liqueur we brought back from Mexico in..50 cents each, Xtabentun...mm mm.
It's delish, made with anise seed and honey.
Only available in Mexico......Pity!
 And this HUGE ceramic shell thing....

 some ladies at the thrift store thought I was crazy buying this big old thing...
But you know me, and seashells!!!! 
AND FOR $4.00!! REALLY!!? HOW COULD I PASS IT UP?

It's already found a home!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE SEASHELLS? LOL

thanks for following!
xx
Sandra



1 comment:

  1. At first I thought! Yuck a great big blob of seashell.. even if you do love seashells... but I love the thing you did with it by putting magazines in it!! Only you can take a blob and change it up to make me like it! LOVE IT!! Love, love, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete