I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just me and my camera

Just sharing a few pictures I took in and around the house...


































That's all for now!

Taking pictures of things really does make you look at them differently.
It's all in the details!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are so beautiful sis and your garden is still so colorful! I love the photos of your precious companions.
    Thank YOU for talking with me yesterday, I am still laughing! :) You made my day dear friend. Enjoy your day!!
    Love ya!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely pictures, Sandra!!! Love the beach style decoration... and the flower pics are awesome... wonderful colors!!

    Have a great day!!
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete