I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A cure for the blues.

Do you ever wake up feeling blue? Just kind of blah...ya know? Well, I did today. Hubby was sleeping soundly (snoring loudly), it was early and I was wide awake. Hmm...I decided to grab my camera and go for a walk, so off to the docks I went. Being by the water is always a sure bet as far as a cure for the blues for me, works every time!!!


There's fresh Seafood for sale at the docks.
 I had no idea sea urchin was edible!





 YUM!
Enough of these babies to go around!






















I walked around for about an hour and a half, just enjoying the sights. I came home in a much better state of mind...hubby was still sleeping. When he finally got up (sleepy head that he is) we decided to take our arthritic dog for a walk. She loves a good car ride as well, so we all hopped into the car and took a short ride, where we found more beauty. It was such a gorgeous day!






























That's my hubby and his "puppy" {LOVE}.



I love living in British Columbia, it's so pretty!

I hope you've enjoyed today's collection of photographs.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for following!
xx
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Oh my your photos are so gorgeous!! I can almost smell the fish and salty air and hear the cries of the seagulls. The sea will cure the heart, mind and soul for sure. What a wonderful day you had and enjoyed so much beauty my sis, thank you!
    I can not wait to set my own eyes on those sights one day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete