I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Playing with photos on Picnik!

Hi there! I "bit the bullet" and subscribed to Picnik for a year! Thanks Michelle! It's got some great features. I had so much fun playing around with some of my photographs. I know I have only scratched the surface as far as possibilities, it's just a matter of taking the time to experiment with it.

Here are some examples:

This was taken in Saskatchewan, in front of an old chapel.
The possibilities are endless! 

 Pretty cool, huh!?

It was $24.99 for a year.
I'm gonna go play now...see you later!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures Sandra!! We share a love of picnik and beach finds!! Thanks so much for the follow :) I featured you on my blog today in a post to say hello to recent followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I love love love these!! Aren't they fun and addicting!!! The photo with the gate is so cool and creepy!!! I hope you are having a great day sis!!!
    Love ya!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete