I am a wife, a mother, an auntie and a friend. I love thrifting, garage sales, re-purposing, creating, painting, anything that makes our little rental home more welcoming, comfortable and cozy. I have discovered the "art" of amateur photography & I love the idea of capturing the beauty in the ordinary everyday things that surround us. Blogging is a wonderful way to make new friends and share with people who have the same interests. My personal taste in decorating leans towards "casual cottage/coastal decor". I now have a small shop on etsy, called "SandySeashore" where you'll find some of my vintage finds, my photography and some handmade things. I hope you take the time to check it out! Thanks for droppin' in!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ready for Spring!

Hey there! I just wanted to share a few photos I took that made me realize how READY I am for Spring!

 I had some fun playing around with them in Picasa and Picnik...might as well enjoy it while I can!
I absolutely love Picasa and Picnik and am really disappointed that it will be shut down soon. 


Has anyone figured out an alternative? If you have, please share! 


How 'bout you? Are you ready for some sunshine and flowers? Maybe these will make you smile, until the real thing comes your way.

Enjoy!

 I just love the little "hearts" in the tulips!

 Adding a little texture...

 and a bit of a vintage look.


 This one has a grainy look to it.

 Something about the light in this one, I like it.



 Adding texture gives a romantic feel, doesn't it?

I sure am going to miss this! Arrgh.
 That's all for now!
ttyl!
xx
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment